Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Big Wind #2

This morning I was cleaning up the tree mess. Our neighbor to the north was out doing some yard work too. He picked up lots of the small debris from our tree. He also brought out a hand saw and cut the large brances up so I could carry them around back. So on my first trip out to the alley with an armful of tree branches, my eyes beheld a confusing scene. Out in the alley beyond the big black garbage container there was an aluminum storage shed resting upside down. I needed a quick double take to make sure what I was seeing was indeed an aluminum storage shed. I looked in the backyard of the alley neighbors and think I have identified the yard that lost the shed. I also found a sleeping bag in a box so I took it home to keep it out of the weather and away from bugs and cats and whatever. I walked around to tell the neighbors about their shed and no one was home. So I left a note. It could be very interesting when the garbage truck tries to make his rounds on Monday. Here are a couple of pictures to help illustrate the situation.

No comments: