Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a good thing

How many think Martha Stewart is a little bit of a show-off? I do. She does the most amazing things and does them easily and well. And she always finishes off with: "It's a good thing." So now I will be a little bit of a show-off. I had two great successes (three if you count the cookies that I just made that weren't totally flat and gross).

First - I wanted to make some bread. So I decided to make some French Bread on my pizza stone. So I went through all the motions and even got the slashes across the top just right. Here is my loaf of bread! Amazing, right?


Then I took things to another level by trying one of Martha Stewart's own TV recipes. I made her apple raspberry slab pie. It looked like a premier specialty pie in the Sweets Unlimited store that would cost like $40. It tasted good too. Here is the picture of the pie.


And Martha Stewart has it right - "IT'S A GOOD THING!"

2 comments:

Shanna and Evan said...

Looks delicious!

Kevin_Amold said...

That does look really good. Did you save some?