Thursday, August 27, 2009

PINK or BLUE











I need some help. I had a little "Pink and Blue" contest going for Evan and Shanna. I sent them some items that were pink and blue in color and told them they each needed to create an ensemble. Then they should take a picture and send it to me so I could determine the winner of the contest - the word "prize" got them very interested in participating. The pictures were sent to me and I am having a hard time determining who the winner is. So if you would like to vote for your favorite - do it now. Just comment either PINK or BLUE. Thanks.

9 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

Pink!

evans said...

Blue, blue, blue.

Rob said...

Hm, that's a toughie... Even's kinda makes me want to gag. Do you know how much of an outie your child would have if you cut his umbilical cord that high? sheesh.

Shana's is cute and more believable, but I don't really like the color pink that much. Unless Lindsey is wearing it.

so that's why it's a toughie.

But... PINK!

Yvonne said...

Evan's costume is very creative, and made me laugh. However, his portrayal of cutting the umbilical cord reminded me that Shanna is doing all the real work here. I vote "Pretty in PINK!"

Deanne said...

The pink definitely wins hands down! Deanne

Mark said...

What's with all these votes for pink? my dad and I both think that Evan is clearly the victor here, because his costume was really creative and funny. Blue x2!

polka dotted lady said...

Definitely blue, no wait, pink. Okay for sure pink, no,no,no, I'm gonna have to go with my favorite color blue. Um, yeah, blue...wow, is lavender a choice we can make? No, darn-it.....Sorry Shanna, blue.

DeWitts said...

Pink is alot prettier, but I will have to go with BLUE for creativity.

The Gardner Gang said...

LOVED EVAN'S!!!! HILARIOUS!

BLUE IS MY VOTE AND BECAUSE JEFF ISN'T HERE, I'M VOTING BLUE FOR HIM TOO.

Good idea Aunt Carrie.

Carolyn