Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To BEE or Not to BEE

Quick note - we had a swarm of bees move into our water meter housing in the front yard. It appears that they decided to move in yesterday. We have a call in to the City of Phoenix about it. They said they would come but we don't know when. In the meantime, I hastily wrote 2 cautionary signs: "CAUTION - Watch for BEES". Dad posted them on an empty cardboard on the sidewalk north of the new "bee house" and another one on the Blue Recycling Bin just south of the bees. So hopefully nobody will get the bees upset and in the attack mode. I am trying to post a video (if you listen in the video dad is behind me and asking me for information).

Who's the brave one now?

And just to put a little culture into my blog I quote Shakespeare.

"To be(e) or not to be(e), that is the question."

1 comment:

lindzandrob said...

Sheesh. That's weird! I'm glad this happened after I moved out!