Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Answer is - "Not to Bee"

Yes, when I came home from tennis this morning I could tell that the City of Phoenix had been by to tackle the bee situation. And the answer to Shakespeare's question which was in my last post is: "Not to Be(e)". Most of the bees are no more - but there are a few stray survivors that are flying around aimlessly wondering "Where is everyone?" So I still risked my life to get the following awesome up close and tight pictures of the aftermath. There are now tons of bee carcasses in the water meter hole. And as you can see in the picture they had a nice sized start to a hive. Dang, if we would have let them stay for awhile we might have had our own years supply of honey. Oh well. Now I know what "Busy as a bee" means. They did that all in one day.

3 comments:

lindzandrob said...

WOW. That is amazing! I didn't realize there were that many bees. I would not have gone that close...you are brave!

Shirl and Bill said...

That is almost umbelieveable. Had I not seen it for myself ?????
Let the meter reader take care of that mess!!!

Shirl and Bill said...

I really do know how to s?ell???