Friday, May 29, 2009

Publications in Progress

I have been spending my time in putting together some publications that I think you will be interested in. I am documenting my most recent travels. There will be 3 publications. I am finished with 2 of them. But I have run into a glitch. Our printer has given up the ghost. She has done some good work over the years. But I think she has printed her last page. I have one of the publications all printed. The second one was almost complete when the printer stopped printing. I was low on ink so I purchased new ink (a pricey venture). The new ink has not resolved the problem. I think I have some blockages but everything I have tried to fix that problem has failed. So I need to figure out how I am going to print up those last 2 pages.

Hopefully we can get the problem resolved one way or another this weekend. I am putting together the third "comic book" that will need to be printed out.

Now you know to expect more of my work. Don't hold your breath. Be assured that as soon as the publication problems can be resolved we will be printing and sending your copies.

No comments: