Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Want to Come Swimming?

It is hot here. Phoenix summers are for swimming. So our tenants decided it was time for a swim this Sunday. They called in the morning and invited us to come swimming with them. Doug was the only one who accepted the invitation. He got back home just before our church and told me it wasn't too much fun. They actually only got to wade - no swimming involved. I'm glad I didn't wiggle into my swim suit for that.

What really happened? The hot water tank and heater stopped fulfilling it's purpose in life. It leaked and gushed and well, it died. We didn't think it should die at such a young age. But when we looked at it's birth year we discovered that it was 19 years old. I guess that is old in water heater years.

Doug went to the store and picked out a new hot water heater for our tenants. They are happy now. But they won't be inviting us to swim again any time soon (knock on wood!).

No comments: