Thursday, October 1, 2009

Peepers

Geepers Creepers - where'd ya get those Peepers? Do you really want to know? OK. Here goes.


I have truly moved into "old age-hood" (is that a real word?). I have been managing by using just plain old reading glasses - until today, that is. It had been several years between eye appointments and I finally decided that I should go in and have my eyes checked again. So the eye doctor was tickled pink that I should not only need a stronger prescription for reading but that I had also lost some distance vision that he could also correct. The condition means I now have "progressive" lenses. So - "I can see clearly now" the blur is gone! (Sorry, I keep breaking out into song.) And even with insurance - we had to dig deep to pay for these babies.


Yes I can see much better now. People no longer look fuzzy AND my arms won't have to stretch as far as they have been. So how do you like my glasses? What I didn't realize was that while I am wearing them I am a walking billboard for the Ellen Tracy brand. The name is plastered on the earpieces of my glasses. Sheesh! I couldn't see that when I was trying the frames on - because I couldn't try frames on while wearing my reading glasses! Oh well. Who is Ellen Tracy anyway? Does anyone know?


But as for my Peepers - they're doing fine now.

.

1 comment:

Lckevan said...

I like the new glasses! And I have no idea who that lady is...haha. Pretty funny!