Friday, December 11, 2009

EGGS

When I went to exercises today I didn't know it would be my lucky day. But it was. Here's the story.

The aerobics instructor has chickens. They started laying eggs a few months ago. Now that they are getting about 11 eggs a day she has started bringing them in on Fridays. Then anyone at the aerobics class who wants the eggs can put their name in the hat and she draws out 2 names. Each person gets 6 eggs. Today my name was picked. So I came home with 6 really fresh "free range" chicken eggs. The best part is they are beautiful! They are all shades of brown and tan with some greens thrown in to boot. When we cook them I'll have to let you all know how they taste. But for now - I'm holding on to the EGGS . They are just too pretty!

2 comments:

Lckevan said...

I had brown eggs at Lora Lancaster's house once and I remember them tasting so yummy. Let me know how yours taste! But don't forget to take a picture of them first!

Kanagamani Hospital said...

I feel that i have read very nice information Today by this article. Happy to read this blog. Kindly Visit Us @ Ramanathapuram Hospital List Hospitals in Ramanathapuram