Thursday, December 10, 2009

FROSTY!

This morning it was FROSTY! When I checked the temperature inside the house it was 64 degrees. So I turned on the heater for a few minutes to take the chill out of the air. Then I checked the outside temperature and it registered at a FROSTY 38 degrees. That's cold in this neck of the woods.

When I saw the temperature I was tempted to stay inside and not go to my regular aerobics class. But I did go. I put on one layer of clothing to exercise in. Then I put on another layer of clothing to help keep me warm in the car and walking from my car to the gym. Then just to be safe I put on my warmer than the usual jacket. And still with all of that the cold came through. I thought I was being wimpy until I noticed while backing out of the driveway that our grass was covered with frost. Our roof was covered with frost. As I made my way to exercises I noticed that every roof and lawn was covered with frost.

So for a Phoenician, I am not wimpy. I am just a little FROSTY today. That's all.

No comments: