Saturday, October 2, 2010

ZUMBA - The End of the Story

OK, am I obsessed with ZUMBA? I don't think so - but I did find out that GCC has an afternoon ZUMBA class on Monday and Wednesday. That is a definite possibility for me. I might try it next week.
I've been back from our wonderful vacation in Utah for a few days now and am still not completely unpacked. Sheesh! Why is that so hard for me? I have been busy though. I had/have lots of things to do - most of them relating to Relief Society. But I made it through the week and got some of the stuff done. Now I am looking forward to a wonderful conference weekend.

Back to ZUMBA. I had a few comments about my ZUMBA experience. And one of those comments actually seemed to doubt the entire episode. Proof was demanded! And here it is.


Photo #1:

Entire newspaper article with title and date included.



Photo #2:

Close up of the ZUMBA instructor.



Photo #3:

Close up of the entire group of ladies at the ZUMBA class.



Photo #4:


Extreme close up of me and one of those ladies who tied on a belly dancing wrap to document her every hip swing and butt shake (definitely not my style!).


Now that I have proven my experience I can say

this is my last post about ZUMBA

- that is why it is titled

ZUMBA - The End of the Story.

3 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Where's your little hula skirt?
Have you found it on TV yet.
Maybe it's just cable

trudy said...

I am glad you shared the pictures, even though I had no doubt about your story. Keep up the good workouts!!

The Booth Family said...

How funny! Looks like you love it! Have vun at GCC :)