Thursday, September 23, 2010

ZUMBA - The Rest of the Story

If you read my last post then this post will make sense.

This is Zumba - The Rest of the Story.

After having blistered my feet during an energetic Zumba workout on Monday I was informed today that an article was in the Springville paper about that workout. The class was mentioned on the first page. The story was on page A8. And yes, there was a colored picture of the class on the page. Guess what? I was in the center of the picture. Funny thing was - I was in motion with arms outstretched and everyone else was doing something else. I guess they couldn't keep up with the teacher as well as I could. RIGHT!?! WHATEVER!

Anyway they caught me in my moment of shame.

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Ha ha, good ole Spv.Herald. You knew they were coming? right?
I saw on TV yesterday a ZUMBA commercial/class....wow

becky d said...

Hey - try and get that photo scanned into this post! I want to see it. I'm sure the other class members were so embarrassed to be slower than the teacher.