Saturday, September 11, 2010

Go Fit

I am trying to find an exercise outlet for at least 5 days a week.

Monday I go go GCC for a cardio-body sculpt class.

Tuesday is always tennis.

Wednesday is usually tennis with an occasional day off.
On my off days I will go to GCC again.

Thursday I will go to GCC as well - for a fun multi-step class.

Friday - that is my problem. Nothing lined up yet.





I think I told you about my bike riding adventure not long ago. Remember 20 mph? Anyway I liked that and plan on doing that sometimes. But I needed something else. So yesterday I got a 10 pound Go Fit kettlebell. It had an accompanying DVD that shows the moves and a possible routine. So with Doug gone to a scout outing, Scott visiting the east valley for a little social interaction, and Isaac yelling his lungs out at the Washington High football game I had the house to myself. And with that solitude I put the DVD in and tried to learn and follow.






Sheesh! That is a tough workout. I was working hard and still couldn't keep up. But in my defense I didn't want to throw my back out or anything like that - so I purposely was being careful. But still, my heart was really pumping fast! In fact, I was just about done when I got a phone call from Scott. I was happy for the interruption. I was really breathing hard and sweating though. Anyway, this workout might be just what I was looking for. Further reports on the Go Fit Kettlebell workout will follow.

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

You'll never know how sarcastic I want to be!!!! Couldn't you just rest a day.? But you go girl and keep it up. You always have, why stop now.....

Shirl and Bill said...

Another comment.
Remember that little odd square that came with Becky's blogs a while back. I keep getting it in your blog!! then it disappears.Go figure