Thursday, December 15, 2011

Emery

Emery is beautiful. 
Emery is the center of our attention. 
Even though Emery could demand a lot more time
she seems content to eat, sleep, and use her plumbing. 

Here are a few pictures of my time here so far.
I'm loving it!
I even won over Zachary -
that is a great accomplishment!

Less that one day old, Emery meets Grandpa.
Alittle snow for Sadie and Zach to play in. 
 Calvin seems to still like us - Shanna too.
 When given the chance Emery sleeps arms up by her head.
Emery and I doing a little syncronized sleeping.
That's all for now. 
It already seems Emery has been a part of this family for a long time.
She's definitely a keeper!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!
First duty of the day is to check the blogs. High point for me...would you say I lead a boring life. When blogs are the first thing it always make a good day for me to see blogs from the kids....