Monday, October 1, 2012

Registration

Does anyone have any doubt as to what the instructions were for the Toyota registration tag?  It seems pretty clear to me. 


But this morning while driving into the garage I noticed that the Toyota that Isaac has care and custody of while studying at BYU-i didn't have a current registration tag on it.  The tag said June 12.  Wait a minute - isn't this October 2012 right now?  Something isn't right here.  So I found the spare key - Isaac was still in sleepy land.  Let myself into the car.  Opened the jockey box.  Found the old registration and old insurance information on top.  I dug deeper and found the current registration and tag nicely tucked on the bottom of the stack.  I wonder if he ever even saw these instructions.  Needless to say I remedied the situation.  So now he is street legal for another year - wait only 9 months now. 

He's really lucky he didn't get pulled over with the expired registration tag and therefore have another reason to complain about the Rexburg Police, or the Kanab Police, or the Springville Police, or the Page Police, or the Phoenix Police, or the Peoria Police . . . . well you get the picture. 

We're probably going to have a little talk about car registration tags when Isaac gets up this morning. 

**Even though the sticker is off in this picture, it was definitely on the paper when I found it in the jockey box.  Somehow the original picture disappeared when I moved it from the camera to the computer. 

No comments: