Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dead Plants

Due to Evan's Graduation, Zachary's Birth, and the Atlantis' Launch I was away from home for nearly a month. I had cooked quite a few things ahead so the guys here would have some easy dinners ready to go. I mean the freezer was loaded. Do you think watering my plants while I was gone would be asking too much? I didn't have many - 3 outside on the porch and 3 in the kitchen. A little sip every once in a while would have kept them alive. Let me answer that question with this picture:



I had been doing great in keeping this poinsettia alive and looking healthy. But sadly this guy didn't live through my absence. The other plants managed to hang in there and have revived nicely. But I do miss my poinsettia. Now I'm down to 3 plants outside and 2 plants inside.


Note to self - I still need to write notes so jobs get done when I am out of town - especially if I want to avoid coming home to dead plants.

No comments: