Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Grill

Our full-sized propane grill didn't do well when we moved one year ago. It is in pieces in the backyard - why is it still here? Anyway, it hasn't functioned for at least a year. So we haven't been able to do any grilling. I think we used it quite a bit - we really need to replace it.

But in it's absence I still wanted to have hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner tonight. The missionaries are coming to dinner and I thought they might like them. So I got my ladder and got up in the highest cabinet that I have and retrieved an electric grill that mom bought at her community yard sale some time ago. I never tried it - but for some reason today I remembered it and decided to give it a whirl.









It grilled the burgers to perfection!

And the hot dogs were perfectly cooked on the rotisserie accessory. Enjoy the pictures and videos that support my two-thumbs up evaluation of the grill.



Yes this little grilling appliance is definitely a keeper.
Thanks MOM!


P.S. One of the best parts about the grill is that it completely disassembles so that each piece can be cleaned up with ease. Wonderful!

1 comment:

becky d said...

Wow! They did look good. How long in advance did you have to start your dinner? 45 minutes for hotdogs is mouthwateringly long. At least if I call you ahead of time to tell you we are coming for dinner, you'll have time to get those hotdogs done right as we pull up in your driveway.