Saturday, January 28, 2012

100 miles

Yesterday I officially finished my 100 miles
 I feel really good about it. 
 I turned my form in and will have earned my free limited edition t-shirt to commemorate the fete.  Actually now that I've done the math - that t-shirt cost me $54 in park entrance fees, plus gas money to drive all over the valley to get to the various parks, and a fair amount of blisters, sweat, and tears. 
 I'm not complaining - just saying. 

 Sunrise - one of the best!

A perfect saguaro specimen. 
 One arm has a crested top - sort of looks like a heart.
 This arch to nowhere was just outside the park area.
The arch was lined with lights -
 upon further inspection they were
Christmas-type lights mounted and enclosed in a jars. 

3 comments:

Lckevan said...

Nice...can't wait to see the shirt!

Shirl and Bill said...

I bought a new T Shirt at Kohls the other day for a whopping 5.99$..???
TeeHee
Good job. Who sponsored the challenge.

becky d said...

Congrats on the 100 miles!