Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crack of Dawn

Well this morning I got up at the crack of dawn (actually before that).  Billie is staying here with us for a few days.  She slept really well last night on her blankets on the floor of our room.  She didn't even attempt to get on the bed - yay!  Anyway at about 3:30 am she started moving around and licking herself and her collar was jingling all the way.  At that point I got up and let her out.  Then when she came in I just stayed in the family room on the couch.  I didn't want Doug to  get annoyed.  But really - he had to be in to work by 5:30 am.  So even with Billie and me on the couch giving him quiet in the bedroom - he had to get up at the crack of dawn anyway. 

Here's hoping that Billie and I can get a little nap in later.  Oh, excuse me.  I guess I woke Billie up from a nap just now.  That's why she doesn't care that she wakes up at the crack of dawn.  She is a napping machine and can nap anytime anywhere - except at 3:30 am.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Hope her good behavior continues. Take the collar off at night at she doesn't make quite so much noise