Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring?

We woke up early this morning in Springville ready to celebrate Evan's graduation from BYU today. Upon Lindsey's arrival in the living room I heard an excited announcement. "Oh, it's snowing!" I thought - No Way! But glancing through the window I quickly realized that she was right. It WAS snowing! It looked like tons of tiny snowflakes were rapidly falling through the sky. Then the flakes became heavy. But as we checked every few minutes it seemed to be slowly becoming less and less. I didn't get any good pictures of the event. At the peak all the grass was completely covered by the fluffy white stuff. What was there quickly melted. These pictures are of the quickly melting phase. But it is hard to believe we are seeing Spring.

1 comment:

becky d said...

Oh, no. Mom told me she didn't even pack a coat this time! Did you have to hit a thrift store for her? She must be so mad at herself!