Friday, April 9, 2010

Squeaky Clean

I spent the morning washing windows. This house has a lot of windows. I did all the outside basement windows (5), all outside south facing windows (6), and the outside of the sliding glass door. And that was enough for the day. Did I mention they are squeaky clean now? In addition to the windows I washed down all the screens to those 11 windows. Yay! I also vacuumed out the basement window wells - why not? I was already there. Those pesky leaves that have been blowing around like crazy and have found their way down into the window wells - they're all gone.

I hope to get the outsides of the 10 remaining windows done tomorrow.

Anyway, now I can almost guarantee it will rain soon.

1 comment:

becky d said...

Well, I feel sorry for you now that the rain is coming, but I say -- bring on the rain. Maybe that's why I never do my outside windows!