Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trip to Tombstone

Trip to Tombstone with Trudy - hey, that's four T's! Well when Trudy was in town Mom, Trudy, and I took a road trip (Becky you really missed out!). We landed in Tombstone, AZ. It was a busy enjoyable day. I plan on making a Comic Book about the trip. I am waiting to get pictures from Trudy that will enhance my publication, "Dad and Mom's Empty Nest Report 2011", Vol. 3 Iss. 1. Those of you who have subscriptions should expect this issue - hot off the presses - no sooner than May 2011. My editor and printer aren't too quick in completing their jobs. So don't hold your breath, just enjoy it when it comes.


Enjoy this teaser.

We saw one of these.




We saw lots of these.




A few of these.





I knew it - and a bazillion of these.

3 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Yup, and interesting day pardner!!

trudy said...

how cute of a post... I love to read what you write... it is always so much fun to read!!

trudy said...

how do you want me to send you some pictures?