Monday, August 16, 2010

Isaac



As you can see I still have a link to Isaac's mission website on my blog. I used it to post occasional updates on him while he was on his mission. I don't know how well read it was but I was doing my part to try and keep people posted. Let me see. He got home 6 months ago. Six months ago! Sheesh! Time does fly.





You might wonder why I still have that link on my blog. Probably mostly because I am lazy. But I have another reason for keeping it up. I was waiting to see how many "views" it would get. It has been sort of fun watching the counter go up as people visit Isaac's mission site. Now my secret goal is nearly accomplished. When I reach my secret goal I will remove that link from my blog. So if you haven't ever looked at that website you better hurry because it is about to disappear for good.





My goal? My goal is to reach 5,000 views. When that happens - it is gone. So sorry Isaac, you will have to get your own blog and do your own posts if you want to keep us updated on what is happening in your life from now on.





And the counter says 4904 right now.




Just 96 more people need to visit his website and that will end it.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Well, had I known! Looks like and action view of ???what is that?
Is that like a Darth Vadar sword.
Anyway count one more..